Thursday 3 May 2007

City Slut



We've been on our one day holiday and son is now happily back at University. I got all drippy briefly and then discovered the car was tissueless – burger – couldn't indulge.

When the hell did Edinburgh get so grubby. I've always liked Edinburgh, but yesterday what a slut she was. Needed a good bath and groom. Clearly been out boozing and smoking and puking by the evidence in the park. And I had obviously forgotten that was it scowl ferociously at a stranger day? Must have been a helluva party, but I only seemed to have arrived in time for the colossal hangover. Maybe it was me. I was clearly not in happy fluffy mood. Sometimes I love a quick dip into buzzy town life – but oh not yesterday. Stick it I'm heading for the hills. Give me - exploding cesspools and shrieking gleefully with Lixtroll - over slutty cities any day.

Some people are asking how Lixtroll and Westerwitch know each other. She's a squatter and I can't get rid of her . . . oh no sorry that is a complete lie. Er . . . she is my long lost sister from Australia. Oh actually that may not be true either. She is a guest that refuses to leave. Oh no I remember . . I am the squatter and she can't get rid of me. Sorry lying in the sun again. The simple truth is we (husband and I) had a dreadful fire, lost money and had to sell off part of our dream. Luck was clearly having a good giggle last Spring and brought Lixtroll and Poo here to be our neighbours. If you have a strong constitution, nothing to do and a lot of coffee – go and read my three part fire blog.


And now I boldly go to muck out son's discarded bedroom! Oh, but wait I've had a great idea – take the jet washer up onto the decking (it is on the first floor – the berludy decking that is . . and the jet washer, once we haul it up there). Son's bedroom window is downstairs and close to the decking – we can open his window and schoosh all the muck from the decking through into his bedroom– improvement – massive – sorted!

No comments: