Saturday 8 May 2010

Camouflage For Sale


Ironically today I should be down at Kew Gardens receiving my prize for my winning picture in IGPOTY, meeting the judges and seeing the exhibition of all the winning pictures - but a mixture of health and ash cloud has meant that we can't go . . . :-(

Still it is a gorgeous day here and I would rather be amongst the Perthshire Hills than anywhere else - although visiting Kew Gardens would have been a good second.

So anyway I have been asked by a some of you if prints of my picture of the Chaffinch in the Sycamore Tree are for sale . . .

And the answer is yes . . .

Prints will be in two sizes (all in cm)

Larger mount size will be 40x50 with a picture size (mount window) of 27x31

Smaller mount size will be 21x30 (A4) with a picture size (mount window) of 15x17

Both mounts will fit into standard frame sizes . . . or of course we can frame the picture for you.

The large ones will be Giclee prints - smaller one will be on archival matte paper - both sizes will be signed.

Larger one £25 inc p&p

Smaller one £10 inc p&p

So email me on gill@westerlix.co.uk or give me a ring on 01567820990

Thank you

xWWx




No comments: